Terms and Conditions
In terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.playmatches.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website/Porta /Platform") is owned by ZPORTI Solutions Private Limited, a Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, as amended, and having its registered office at G2, Block 1, BSR Paradise, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Bangalore - 560085 India (hereinafter referred to as ‘the company’).
This Agreement consists of the following terms and conditions (hereinafter the "General Terms") and terms and conditions, if any, specific to use of individual Services (hereinafter the "Service Specific Terms"). The General Terms and Service Specific Terms are collectively referred to as the "Terms". In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Service Specific Terms, the Service Specific Terms shall prevail.
The use of this website by You is solely governed by this policy and any other policy so mentioned by terms of reference. By accessing the home page of the Website, gaining access to the Tournaments or using any of the services available on the Website shall be taken to mean that You have read and agreed to all of the policies so binding on You and that You are contracting with the Company and have undertaken binding obligations with the Company
The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean ZPORTI Solutions.
The term "Tournament" shall mean any competitive sport or physical activity through organised participation, through the Website and otherwise.
The term "Organizer" shall mean the natural or legal person organizing any Tournament.
The term "Player" shall mean the natural persons enrolling or participating in Tournaments through the Website.
The term "Portfolio" shall mean the aggregate of all Tournaments linked to the individual account of such Player.
General / About Us
Playmatches is a world’s amazing sports platform which benefits both players and sports organizers. Players can participate tournaments around them and keep track of the matches played. For organizers, it's a complete tournament software which reduces a lot of manual efforts like fixtures creation, maintaining players data, etc..
- The Website is a platform that Players utilize to discover and enroll for Tournaments, build their Portfolio, interact and collaborate with other users including Organizers. We are not a party to any interaction between Users and take no liability that arises from any such communication or interaction. We act as a platform for Users to bring forth Tournaments and Tournament enrolments into the public domain.
- All communications between Users which inter alia includes new Tournaments and enrolments for all Tournaments are outcomes of the communication between the Users. We do not have any control over the content made available by an Organizer, play no determinative role in the Tournament, and have no determinative say on the terms of enrolment by Players in Tournaments. We are not liable for the outcomes of any such communication or collaboration.
- We do not endorse any of the Players, Organizers, Tournaments, or Tournament related content on the website, nor provide any guarantees as to its nature, content, quality, or originality.
- Subject to the above, a contract may exist between the Users and as such any breach of such contract and any claim arising from such breach is the subject matter of the terms of collaboration between them and we are in no way a party to such breach or involved in any suit arising from the same breach. The contact/communication arising from such breach shall be between the Users directly without Our involvement.
- While enrolling for any Tournament on the Website or entering into any collaboration with any Organizer or Player, or enrolling any Player for any Tournament, you are expected to check the creditworthiness of the Organizer and the genuineness of all information offered by them. We are not liable for the same.
- As the Tournament and Tournament enrolment is limited to the Users we are in no way liable for any deficiency of service that may arise which includes and is not limited to services not meeting expectations of the User, incorrect information, or such content/information that is in breach of intellectual property rights of third parties. It is solely a Player’s responsibility to verify the content, and truthfulness about any Tournament or Organizer. It is solely the Organizer’s responsibility to verify the truthfulness of any content provided by the Player.
Disclaimer: DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ISSUES, TYPOGRAPHICAL OR HUMAN ERRORS, IMAGES, RATINGS, PORTFOLIOS, TOURNAMENT INFORMATION, CONTENT, TEXT DOCUMENTS AND ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO USERS OR TOURNAMENTS MAY BE INCORRECTLY REFLECTED ON THE WEBSITE.
- You release and indemnify Us and / or any of Our directors, officers, employees and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Membership and Terms Of Acceptance
You must be of legal age to enter into a binding agreement in order to accept the Terms. If you do not agree to the General Terms, do not use any of our Services. If you agree to the General Terms and do not agree to any Service Specific Terms, do not use the corresponding Service. You can accept the Terms by checking a checkbox or clicking on a button indicating your acceptance of the terms or by actually using the Services, or by accessing and using the Website.
Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event you are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or are for any reason, unable to provide ‘Consent’ as per the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, you are not eligible to register for, use or avail the services available on the Website.
Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, you may not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and/or any applicable additional terms. Your access of this Website may be terminated immediately, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms and/or additional terms, or for any other reason, or no reason.
Access to certain areas of the Website is available only to registered Members. To become a registered Member, you are required to answer a limited number of mandatory questions. You represent and warrant that all information which you supply to us about yourself and others, is true and accurate.
We do not recommend or endorse any specific Tournaments, Organizers, opinions, or other information that may appear on the Website. If you rely on any of the Information provided on the Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address, mobile number and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing your account, and the Services that are only available to members ("Credentials").
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, We may, in our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
This website is the sole and exclusive property of ZPORTI Solutions or its licensors and vendors. Except for posted content that you or any other visitors to the Website submit (‘Posted Content’), all of the Information available on or through the Services and/or the Website, including without limitation, text, photographs, graphics and video and audio content, is owned by us and our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights, and international treaties. You acknowledge that the Services and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Services contain ZPORTI’s proprietary information. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Services. You may print, download, and store information from the Website for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Website in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as is expressly and unambiguously provided herein, ZPORTI and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Website and the Services not expressly granted by ZPORTI to you are retained by ZPORTI.
We make the Website available as a service to users, Players and Organizers for the purposes of providing an informative and educational resource. We may, but have no obligation to, have non user-posted information reviewed by the Website's editorial personnel.
It is important to note, however, that the timeliness and accuracy of any or all of the Information is not guaranteed. Neither the authors, the editorial personnel, nor any other party who has been involved in the preparation or publication of this work can assure you that the Information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
Third Party Information
Other than when provided for, the use of such content and it being reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including mirroring) to any other computer, server, Website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Our express prior written consent is not allowed.
As a User (including an Organizer and a Player), you will have the opportunity to submit content and information pertaining to Tournaments, to submit inquiries concerning Players, Organizers, other Uusers and Tournaments and to participate in the other interactive and community features of the Website. It is important that you act responsibly when providing Posted Content.
All Posted Content shall be submitted in accordance with applicable law. Further, the option of Users to submit Posted Content shall be at ZPORTI’s sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. ZPORTI may moderate such Posted Content at any time. However, ZPORTI shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of Posted Content, such as suggestions for delisting of a particular Organizer, User, or Player from the Website.
We reserve the right to publish your Posted Content as part of the Service and to also to remove your posted information for any reason. We are not, however, responsible for any failure or delay in removing Posted Content. Keep in mind that the Posted Content of others is simply opinion and should not be relied on.
- You are solely responsible for any Posted Content that you submit, publish or display on the Website or transmit to other members and/or other users of the Website.
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. You may not submit any content or material that infringes, misappropriates or violates the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights of any party.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that falsely expresses or implies that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by ZPORTI.
- You may not provide any Posted Content that is unlawful or that promotes or encourages illegal activity.
- You agree that you will only provide Posted Content that you believe to be true and you will not purposely provide false or misleading information.
By posting Posted Content on the Website, you agree to and hereby do grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, ZPORTI, its contractors, and the users of the Website an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Posted Content and to adapt, edit, translate, prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Posted Content. This license is non-exclusive, except you agree that ZPORTI shall have the exclusive right to practice this license to the extent of combining your Posted Content with the Posted Content of other ZPORTI users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of reviews and information.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Website. ZPORTI reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Website. You may not post content that:
- involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is false or intentionally misleading;
- violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person;
- is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or
- is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
You are a restricted user of this website.
You are responsible for all use of the Website and for all use of your Credentials, including use by others to whom you have given your Credentials. You may use the Website and the Services for lawful, purposes only. You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, cracking, intrusion to network, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to):
- copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Website, its content or materials and/or the Services;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Website and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Website and/or the Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the Services;
- access, retrieve or index any portion of the Website and/or the Services for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Website and/or the Services;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order, or cause incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- publish, post, disseminate information that is false, inaccurate or misleading; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- publish, post, or disseminate, any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to indecently representing women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences; or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer or vendor of the website, including any website Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW:
THE WEBSITE, SERVICES AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THIS WEBSITE IS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE WEBSITE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- YOUR REQUIREMENTS WILL BE MET OR THAT ACCESS TO THE CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE;
- MATERIALS, INFORMATION OBTAINED, AND RESULTS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- PORTFOLIOS, TOURNAMENT DESCRIPTIONS, ORGANIZER DESCRIPTIONS, AND PLAYER DESCRIPTIONS SHALL BE TRUE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE;
- ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY RELATED TO USER CONTENT ARISING UNDER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, LIBEL, PRIVACY, PUBLICITY, OBSCENITY OR OTHER LAWS. THE WEBSITE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE MISUSE, LOSS, MODIFICATION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT.
THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS DONE ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THEY WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THEIR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA. THE WEBSITE ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU WHETHER ON BEHALF OF ITSELF OR THIRD PARTIES.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICES. ANY ADVERTISEMENTS SHOWN ON THE WEBSITE WITH RESPECT TO THE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Fees and Payments
Subscriptions to Services are available as per the prevailing subscription plans. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you inform us that you do not wish to renew the subscription. The subscription fee will be charged to the payment mechanism last used by you. If you would like the payment for the renewal to be made through a different payment mechanism or if you do not wish to renew the subscription, you agree to inform us at least seven days prior to the renewal date.
In the event of termination of the subscription, you will be refunded the subscription fee for the unused portion of the subscription period. ZPORTI reserves the right to change the subscription fee and to charge for use of Services that are currently available free of charge. You will not be charged for using any Service unless you have opted for a paid plan. For information on the subscription options and charges for all paid Services, kindly reach us on +91 97417 44122.
A Refund will be applicable only when the Tournament is cancelled by the Organizer on the Website. To qualify for a refund, an intimation of such event should be provided to ZPORTI within two business days of the Tournament’s scheduled start date by the Organizer or a Player enrolled in that Tournament.
In such an event, we shall verify and initiate the refund process to the relevant Player, which will be credited back with the same payment mode. In the event the Player or the Organizer fails to notify ZPORTI of a cancelled Tournament within two business days of the scheduled start date, ZPORTI shall have no obligation to refund any amounts received by it, and the Player may seek such a refund from the Organizer directly.
ZPORTI, may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of our Website, even if access continues to be allowed to others. Upon such termination or suspension, you must immediately discontinue use of the Website, and destroy any copy you have made of any portion of the Website, including any contents accessed through the Website. Accessing the Website after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespassing. We shall not be accountable to you to such suspension or termination.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Indian laws.